Rochester Optical is proud to announce its partnership with OLYMPUS AMERICA, INC.
The EYE TREK INSIGHT EI-10 by OLYMPUS AMERICA, Inc
The EI-10 is equipped with an attachment mechanism that allows it to be easily mounted to safety glasses or prescription glasses, so it can be used in a variety of environments with varying safety requirements and business use cases. Embedded sensors allow for easy navigation of the user interface and applications, which include photo and video capture and playback, QR code reader, and utility functions for custom developed applications.
- + Compact, lightweight design optimized for extended use across business applications
- + Wireless LAN and Bluetooth for wireless connection to various networks and devices
- + Unique optical technology with a semi-transparent effect allows visualization of images and data without impeding eyesight
- + Incorporated sensors allow for a wide variety of custom-developed user applications
- + Extended battery life for all business settings
- + Android-based with robust development tools for product integration and application development
U.S. Pricing and Availability
The EyeTrek INSIGHT EI-10 will be available in November for an estimated street price of $1,499.99 USD. For a complete list of specifications, or for more information, visit the Olympus website: www.getolympus.com/smartglasses
Rochester Optical ATLAS Frame incorporation:
The frame comes in a variety of colors for your style and boasts a sleek transition from work to leisure without needing to change your pair of glasses.
Simply have your business logo etched or imprinted onto the frame tile and refigure the tile after work.
ATLAS can hold any prescription lens and any mountable replacement for the EYE TREK INSIGHT EI-10 device.